Master Diploma in Child Health Care Management
AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
- To be able to access routine pediatric & neonatal patients.
- To be well conversant with routine pediatric & neonatal problems along with their etiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis & management.
- To acquire skills in common pediatric & neonatal procedures as well as monitoring.
- To be well trained in managing pediatric & neonatal emergencies & continuation of care in the respective ICUs.
- To be able to understand the modern equipment along with use of them including ventilators.
- To manage the delivery room basics along with escalation of care for respective babies.
- To understand the need for multidisciplinary management of sick newborns as well as pediatric patients.
- To acquire the soft skills & counseling of parents, while treating patients admitted in NICU & PICU.
The Syllabus will be mainly divided under 2 main heads as:
a. PEDIATRICS b. NICU c. PICU
- Initial assessment & history taking
- Blood sample collection
- IV caths
- Neonatal resuscitation & initial assessments
- Blood sampling
- IV Cannulation
- Inserting feeding tube
- Urinary catheters
- Lumbar punctures
- Intubations & ventilation
- Umbilical arterial & venous catheterizations
- Placing ICD
- PIC lines insertions
- Transport of sick newborn
- I V Cannulation
- Blood sampling
- Arterial line
- Intubation & ventilation
- Central line insertion
- Transport of sick child
- Record Keeping,
- Medico legal aspect in pediatric and how to deal.
- How to notify and importance of notifiable infectious diseases as well as GBS cases.
a. PEDIATRICS b. NICU c. PICU
- Record keeping
- Interpretation of lab reports
- Commonly used drugs
- Infection control protocols
- Severe dehydration
- Fever with rash
- Enteric fever
- Seizure disorder
- Congenital heart disease
- Anthropometry & its significance
- Neonatal resuscitation
- High risk infants
- Birth asphyxia
- Care of preterm & low birth weight babies
- Feeding in preterm babies
- Neonatal convulsions
- Meconium aspiration syndrome/ PPHN
- Neonatal sepsis
- Fluid & electrolyte balance
- Management of surgical neonatal condition
- Use of inotropes & drip calculations
- Pain management for patient in PICU
- Shock management
- Management of neurological emergencies
- Respiratory distress & failure
- Common poisoning
- Snake bite & scorpion bite
- Head injury & polytrauma
- Cardiac emergencies& management of CCF
- Pediatric emergency resuscitation
- Bio waste management
Master Diploma Courses FAQ’s
This a 1 year, full time, in-house training program. Students will be posted for practical training in the respective departments, in any shift on rotational basis.
You will be trained under our team of senior and experienced doctors at the hospital for practical session and clinical exposure.
Any Medical Graduate can enroll for the Course like MBBS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BUMS etc.
For hands-on training, we have a full – fledged hospital setup with the team of senior and experienced doctors
If you register for an online course, lecture series will be provided online.
To acquire hands-on training, you can take the training at your place/ network hospital. Students will have to submit a joining letter from that respective hospital.
Thanks to recent technological developments and because many people wish to have flexible study schedules while working, many educational institutions now offer online diploma programs in a variety of healthcare disciplines. It is important to keep in mind that while some Adv. Ddiploma programs are available entirely online, others may require acquiring hands-on clinical experience, which can usually be arranged in the student’s locality or completed on-campus.
The course comes under the National Development Agency, BSS, Chennai promoted by the Planning Commission, Govt. of India. And does not come under any Board or University. Adv. Diplomas are highly valued by employers, as they demonstrate that the candidate is familiar with most recent developments in the health sector and has specialized knowledge and skills critical for the healthcare industry.
The final exam will be conducted through Online MCQs and VIVA will be conducted through Skype.
50% is the minimum passing percentage.
You have to repeat the exams.
Yes. Stipend will be given from the second month of posting, depending on your work performance.
Yes, Hostel facility is available only for female students.
- Click on the Enroll Now button above and you will be directed to the Application Form page.
- Fill in all the required details and upload your education documents.
- You can make the online fee payment through SCAN QR code (Phone Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, BHIM UPI, Paytm)
- Once you submit the form, education documents, and course fee, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from our side.
Please Note: We only accept online filled application forms and online payment. There is no other mode of enrolling into our courses.
Cancellation will be considered within 10 days of registration, 75% of the amount will get refunded.
As soon you enroll yourself, you will get an email from our side on your registered email id stating the confirmation of your admission. After that, within the stipulated time period you will receive a welcome email containing your login credentials of the course, program guidance book and course curriculum with important dates. You can proceed with studies as per the course commencement dates.
After the successful completion of exam and formal procedures, you will get the Certificate at your registered postal address.
Master Diploma in Child Health Care Management ₹ 121000
Fee Schedule :
- The courses whose fee is ₹ 121000,
- First installment is of ₹ 61000
- Second installment of ₹ 60000.