Terms and Conditions
- The respective applications will be processed once a student submits the completely filled application form, submit scanned copies of required educational documents, and make the initial fee payment of course.
- If there is any false information provided in the form or any forgery in the educational document will automatically cancel the admission of the student and Medicourses will not be liable to refund any fees.
- The study material is dispatched to a student once he submits all the requisites.
- Medicourses in process of upgradations can change the course curriculum and content without any prior notice to the student.
- The student would not be allowed to attend the hospital training in the case of non-completion of module exams.
- Hospital training would be conducted in batches. Mediacourses has multiple tie-ups with various hospitals. Training would be arranged as per the seat availability in the respective hospital.
- In case if a student is not able to clear the exam, he/she will be charged re-examination fees.
- All the payments would be accepted online through credit/debit card or net banking on our website online payment portal.