CERTIFICATE COURSE IN GYNECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS (CGO)
CGO is aimed at practitioners who have gained basic skills in non-complex obstetric procedures & gynaecology and is designed to facilitate a better understanding of reproductive disorders and pregnancy issues, to be able to provide a planned care.
On completion of this course, the candidate will be able to:
- Develop the basic clinical skills of history taking, clinical examination and case presentation in Obs. & Gynaec..
- Obtain knowledge of the common clinical problems in Obs. & Gynaec..
- Understand physiology of basic complications and conditions in Obs. & Gynaec.
- Understand the principles and methods of fertility control.
» ANC and Corona Virus in day to day practice Cesarean Section
» Breast Cancer
» Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases
» High-Risk Pregnancy
» Post Term Pregnancy
» Diabetes in Pregnancy
» Labour and Delivery
» Period Problems
» Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
Certificate Program FAQS
(CGO, CCH AND CSVD Courses)
This is a 2 months weekend program. Lecture videos by our expert doctors will be available on our website, which can be accessed at your convenient time of your course duration.
Any Medical Graduate can enroll for the Course like MBBS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BUMS etc.
For Certificate programs, there is no practical training, only lectures will be provided.
If you are looking for practical training, then you can register for Adv. Diploma courses.
The course is for knowledge and skill development, and is not affiliated to any University or Statutory Board.
The final exam will be conducted through Online MCQs.
50% is the minimum passing percentage.
You have to repeat the exams.
No. Hostel facility is not available for the Certificate program.
- Click on the Enroll Now button above and you will be directed to the Application Form page.
- Fill in all the required details and upload your education documents.
- You can make the online fee payment through SCAN QR code (Phone Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, BHIM UPI, Paytm)
- Once you submit the form, education documents, and course fee, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from our side.
Please Note: We only accept online filled application forms and online payment. There is no other mode of enrolling into our courses.
Fees once paid will not be refunded/ adjusted or transferred.
As soon you enroll yourself, you will get an email from our side on your registered email id stating the confirmation of your admission. After that, within the stipulated time period you will receive a welcome email containing your login credentials of the course, program guidance book and course curriculum with important dates. You can proceed with studies as per the course commencement dates.
After the successful completion of exam and formal procedures, you will get the Certificate at your registered postal address.
Certificate Course in Gynecology & Obsterics ₹ 4300
Fee Schedule :
- The courses whose fee is ₹ 4300